The District Court of Guam, pursuant to the Organic Act of Guam and specifically 48 U.S.C. 1424(b), has the jurisdiction of a United States Bankruptcy Court. Consequently, it's sole Chief Judge also serves as the bankruptcy judge for the court. Here are some resources for bankruptcy debtors and practitioners in the district.
- Electronic Filing at the District Court of Guam
- Bankruptcy CM/ECF
- Court Fees Schedule
- Office of the U.S. Trustee, District of Hawaii
- Court Calendar
- Calendar of §341 Meeting of Creditors
- Bankruptcy Local Rules (effective December 1, 2017) and Forms.
- Amended Interim Bankruptcy Rule 1020 for SBRA (effective April 27, 2020)
- Interim Bankruptcy Rules for SBRA (effective February 19, 2020)
- Redline Version of Bankruptcy Local Rules (effective December 1, 2017)
- Legacy Bankruptcy Local Rules (effective December 1, 2015) and Legacy Forms
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
List of Approved Credit Counseling Agencies: