NOTICE: The District Court of Guam has upgraded its Civil/Criminal CM/ECF system to the "NextGen" version. Please click here for more information.
CM/ECF is the case management and electronic filing system implemented in the Federal Judiciary for all bankruptcy, district and appellate courts. All attorneys practicing in Guam need to complete a training session and registration process. This will allow the court to establish your filing preferences and provide the necessary login and passwords required to access the systems. Click here to view and download the registration form.
PACER Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information from Federal Appellate, District and Bankruptcy courts via the Internet. Electronic access is available by registering with the PACER Service Center, the judiciary's centralized registration, billing, and technical support center. Once you get your PACER login and password, you will be able to log on to any federal court site in the U.S., including Guam's Bankruptcy CM/ECF and District CM/ECF systems(see below).
Style Guide and Administrative Procedures for Electronic Filing
- Administrative Procedures for the Electronic Filing, Signing, Verifying, and Serving of Civil, Criminal, and Bankruptcy Documents, effective December 1, 2018
- Administrative Procedures for the Electronic Filing, Signing, Verifying, and Serving of Civil and Criminal Documents, effective April 17, 2013
- Administrative Procedures for the Electronic Filing, Signing, Verifying, and Serving of Bankruptcy Documents, effective June 26, 2009
- Style Guide, effective May 11, 2011
- General Order 09-0012 - Order In re: Local Rules of Practice Revision to GR 7.1 (Mandating electronic filing for pleadings filed outside of regular hours)
- CJA Exempt Status Instructions for NextGen CM/ECF
Electronic Filing Links
- Bankruptcy CM/ECF for bankruptcy case filings. Also available are CM/ECF Online Tutorial, Style Guide, Local Rules and Administrative Procedures.
- District CM/ECF systems for civil & criminal case filings. Also available are CM/ECF Online Tutorial, Style Guide, Local Rules and Administrative Procedures