What's New for ECF Users in NextGen?
NextGen brings new functionality that will eventually allow you to maintain a single login and password for efiling and PACER access in all federal courts (bankruptcy, district and appellate) and to sign in one time to access all courts in which you have permission to file.
The District Court of Guam will go live on Bankruptcy NextGen on Sunday, September 8, 2019.
Do you have your own PACER account?
Each CM/ECF User must have his or her own PACER account, which will be linked to their CM/ECF filing account to access NextGen CM/ECF. Shared PACER accounts may no longer be used by CM/ECF users.
- Register for a PACER Account
- Questions regarding PACER accounts should be directed to the PACER Service Center at email@example.com or (800) 676-6856.
Have you upgraded your PACER account?
If a CM/ECF user already has their own PACER account but it was created prior to August 11, 2014, it must be upgraded. .
Does your firm need a Firm Billing Account (also known as PACER Administrative Account)?
Firms can set up a PACER Administrative Account (PAA) to manage all their user accounts and have central billing for PACER access fees.
- Complete information regarding Firm Billing Accounts (PACER Administrative Accounts)
- Register for a Firm Billing Account
Do you know your current CM/ECF login and password?
This is the login and password used for filing documents. If it is stored in your browser, it may not be recoverable except by contacting the Court during regular business hours.
If you are already registered to file electronically in the District Court of Guam, you must link your upgraded PACER account to your CM/ECF Account.
You will need both your upgraded PACER login and password, and your ECF login and password, for this process. If you have not obtained your own PACER account, or if you have your own PACER account but you haven't upgraded it, see above.
- Instructions for linking your upgraded PACER account to your CM/ECF Account on or after September 8, 2019
If you are NOT already registered to file electronically in the District Court of Guam, you must request authorization to file electronically.
- FAQs on PACER website;
- Need help with your PACER account? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 676-6856
- Need help with your CM/ECF account? Contact us via email or call (671) 969-4500.