Tuesday, February 7, 2017
- "The Supreme Court: Cases and Controversies" presented by Professor Jonathan Turley
- "The Cultural Defense" presented by Professor Jonathan Turley
- "Tips for Appellate Practice" presented by Hon. Paul J. Watford and Hon. F. Philip Carbullido
- "Better Not Call Saul: The Current Ethical Issues Facing Criminal Prosecution and Defense" presented by Professor Jonathan Turley
- "POT OR NOT?" Outline (Panel 1 and Panel 2)
- "POT or NOT?" (Federal Public Defender John Gorman)
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (2017) (Dr. Paul M. Coty)
- "Implications of Marijuana Laws in the Workplace" presented by Dana A. Gutierrez, Esq.
- "Guam Rules of Professional Conduct" and "Tight Rope Marijuana" presented by Jacqueline T. Terlaje, Esq.
IN THE NEWS
Krystal Paco reports from a "Pot Or Not?" forum
Renowned legal scholar shares vision to expand court
Marijuana advocates may face tough battle under Trump AG
Conference discusses culture-based defense